Regional Scholarships at IUAV University in Venice Italy To give international students an appropriate financial assistance, the Iuav University Venice is offering regional scholarships to promising international students.
Applications are invited from international students who do not have the financial means to study abroad to apply for Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Regional scholarships provide full funding to successful students, are valid for new ones and can be renewed annually.
Regional Scholarships at IUAV University DETAILS
Scholarship sponsors: IUAV University of Venice, Italy
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host institutions: IUAV University of Venice, Italy
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of awards: Several
Degree of study: undergraduate and postgraduate
Nationality: international students
Application Deadline: 15th October 20223
Benefits of Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice
The selected applicants will be presented awards based on their status at Iuav University of Venice as shown below:
- On-site students: € 2.481,75
- Commuter students: € 3.598,51
- Off-site students: € 6.157,74
Regional Scholarships at IUAV University of Venice | Eligibility criteria
To be considered for the Venice Regional Scholarships at IUAV University 2022/23, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be enrolled in one of the Iuav study programs
- To meet regional scholarship requirements, students must earn at least 20 university credits by November 30,
- 2023, otherwise the full amount must be refunded:
- Do not use other Italian or international scholarships/grants
- Comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa to Italy (non-EU students who have not yet enrolled)
Meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g. students entering 2nd year need 25 credits towards their academic career by 08/10/22, 5 credit bonus available)
How do I apply for the Regional Scholarships at IUAV University University of Venice
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of diploma
- Academic transcripts of records
- Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator
- Copy of valid identity document
- Presentation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a B2 level or higher in the Common European Framework.
How to Apply: Those interested in Regional Scholarships at the IUAV University of Venice must apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by completing the application for benefits by the application deadline.