Good news! The Dalarna University Scholarship 2023 is currently open. In this article we will explain more about this bursary, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Dalarna University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a masters scholarship for international students. This bursary will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fee. The prize money is deducted automatically from the set prices each semester during your program period.
Dalarna University is a tertiary institution in Sweden, where the university board of directors ensures that it is governed by that law.
DU is home to a variety of foreign learning centers and welcomes students from all over the world. The university wants to provide you with an education that will pave the way for a successful career while expanding your horizons on personal growth, worldviews and specialized skills.
Dalarna University is also a collaborator and the university aims to provide its students with ways to make a difference in the world, with Dalarna University awarding part of the bursaries to its new international students, who are paying Master’s fees who have already excelled in their academic endeavors.
Dalarna University Scholarship 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Dalarna University
- Study in: Sweden
- Deadline: March 25, 2022 (Autumn Intake) / September 01 – September 30, 2022 (Spring intake)
- Business Studies with an International Focus
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Tourism Destination Development
- Materials Engineering and Product Development
- Energy Efficient Built Environment
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health
- ALSO SEE; Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2023 in Thailand
Dalarna University Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- The scholarships go directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees. The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your program.
Note: The partial scholarships are open to fee-paying students only and The cost of one-semester full-time studies (30 credits) at Dalarna University is between 43.500 and 70.000 SEK.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Dalarna University Scholarship 2023:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- You hold a bachelor degree (equivalent to a Swedish bachelor degree) or higher from an internationally recognized university.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in English typically through an international test such as TOEFL or IELTS, where a minimum score (90 on the IBT or 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 on the IELTS) is required.
- ALSO SEE;Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023 Fully-Funded
How to Apply for Dalarna University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win this scholarship:
(1) To apply for the scholarship, fill out the application form and upload the following documents;
- A CV (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account).
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship: In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. The scholarship committee must be able to view the video using only the link provided. Do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.
(2) Before proceeding with this application, you MUST submit your admissions application.
To know more about Dalarna University Scholarship, please visit official website: