Application are invited Candidates for University of Dublin Global International Scholarships in Ireland. This University is now accepting applications for Global Excellence Postgraduate International Scholarships 2023. Prospective international students from worldwide are welcome to apply for admission and scholarship for the academic year 2023. Almost all academic fields/majors are offered by the University of Dublin as Postgraduate degree programs that are allowed for international scholarships. The initiative objectives to provide assistance to brilliant and highly encouraged international students from worldwide who desire to undertake a postgraduate degree at Trinity College Dublin.
Established in 1592, Trinity College Dublin is the oldest university in Ireland and offers all program undergraduate, postgraduate, short courses, and online education. The faculty has been internationally acknowledged as top in many disciplines and has made notable assistances to global society. The University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s most highly considered institutions of higher education.
The Global Excellence program inspires students with extraordinary academic records to take part in this scholarship. This University of Dublin scholarship is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for all international students worldwide to study in Ireland. The university is looking for students who would like to undertake higher education in overseas countries and get exceptional employment opportunities. Each student deserves the best education possible, as well as the chance to excel in his or her chosen field and contribute positively to society. This scholarship is designed for individuals who are determined, career-oriented, and who are encouraged to make a positive difference in the world.
University of Dublin Global International Scholarships 2023 in Ireland Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- University: Trinity College Dublin
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Scholarship Value: Up to 5000 euro
- Access Mode: Online
- Who is eligible? International students
Benefits of University of Dublin Global International Scholarships:
A scholarship wealth up to 5000 euros will be provided by the University of Dublin to decrease the tuition fees for a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only.
Eligibility Requirements of the University of Dublin Global International Scholarships 2023:
- Scholarship applications are accepted by students from worldwide, so students with different educations can apply to this scholarship program.
- The student essential pass the English Language Proficiency Test for admission to the university.
- If Candidates are applying for admission to the University of Dublin for a Master’s degree or Ph.D., they essential submit your documents by the deadline for admission.
- Candidates essential provide a record of previous academic achievement. An applicant mus1t submit a copy of their bachelor’s degree to the institute to receive admission to the master’s program.
- An applicant’s academic record and ability to contribute to the Trinity community must be taken into consideration in the selection process.
You may also apply for: Romanian Government Scholarships 2023-24 in Romania
Documents Required for the University of Dublin Global International Scholarships 2023:
- Updated resume/CV
- Trinity Offer Letter
- A scanned copy of passport and Scanned copies of academic transcripts.
- 200-word statement in either Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
You May Also Interested in: IST Summer Internship 2023 in Austria |Fully Funded
Deadline for University of Dublin Global International Scholarships:
The application last date to apply for the Global Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Ireland for 1st Batch is 1st March 2023 2nd Batch 1st May 2023 and 3rd Batch 1st July 2023.
You May Also Apply For: OIST Research Internship Program 2023-24 in Japan |Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for University of Dublin Global International Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants can send their application by email to your regional office.
- If Candidates do not know who your Regional Officer is,please select your country of residence on this page and check the details for your Regional Officer.
- Please use the subject line: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
- Make sure that all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- After submitting the scholarship request, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt.