Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023 in France. All International Students who are living outside of the Europe are eligible to apply for this Scholarships at Paris Institute of Political Studies 2023. Students those who desire to study in France to pursue their Undergraduate Degree or Master’s Degree are highly motivated to apply. Emile Boutmy offered this Scholarships at Science Po University in Paris, France. The scholarships are available for all students around the globe for the academic year of 2023-24.
See Also: Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2023 – Fully Funded
Almost all academic fields and majors is available by Sciences Po University under Emile Boutmy Scholarships to study bachelors and master’s degree programs in France. Numerous scholarship funding is offered to support students financially. The Duration of the Scholarship of the Bachelor’s Degree program is 3 Years and for Master’s Degree It Duration is for 2 Years. This is one of the Significant Scholarship in France for International students.
In 1872 The Paris Institution of Political Studies (Sciences Po Paris) was established and situated in France. According to QS University Ranking the university is ranked at 242nd in the world. This university has produced a lot leader. It is given that quality of education to its national and international students.
Visit Also: EWC Graduate Fellowship in USA 2023 – Fully Funded
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: Science Po University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: France
- Last Date: 30 November 2022 (for Masters), 22 February 2023 for (Bachelors).
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023 in France for International Students who are living outside the Europe to study Bachelors and Master’s degree from Sciences Po. The Further details of the delivered funding is given below:
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship:
- A Tuition Allowance of €13,190 / Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition allowances of €8,800 / Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition allowances of €6,000 / Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- A tuition allowances of €3,600 / Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program.
- In remarkable cases, undergraduate students can get funds of Euro 19,000€ for up to 3 years.
Master’s Degree Scholarship:
An Allowance of €12,200 / Year to Cover Tuition Fees for the Two Years degree of the Masters.
List of Available Study Fields:
Sciences Po’s Paris offers 27 Master’s Programs and 23 dual Degrees. All applications essential to be submitted online. All Courses Are Completely Taught in English.
Fields and Majors for Master Degree:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
Master in International Security
Master in International Public Management
Master in International Development
Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
Master in Environmental Policy
Master in International Energy
Master in Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
Master in European Affairs
Master in Public Policy
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
Master in International Management and Sustainability
Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries
Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre
Sciences Po Law School
Master in Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School
Master in Governing the Large Metropolis
Sciences Po Doctoral School
Master in Economics
Eligibility Criteria Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023 :
- All international Students and Non-European students are encouraged to apply.
- An aspirant must be medically fit.
- Applicants holding exceptional academic grades will be prioritized.
- An aspirant should mention the reason for scholarship in the application form of admission.
- Applicants applying for the undergraduate scholarship essential have all previous academic transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants applying for the master’s scholarship essential have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree, academic transcripts, and certificates.
- Students who have taken part in social and community services activities would be selected.
Application Deadline for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023:
- The applications must be submitted before 22 February 2023, for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate degree.
- The applications must be submitted before 30 November 2022, for the Master’s scholarship 2023.
You May Also Apply For: Utrecht University Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands |Funded
Procedure to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023?
There is an Online Application Portal Procedure to apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2023 in France. Candidates can visit “Apply Now” link mentioned below to register at university website and start application online. Also the official advertisement link is mentioned below: