EWC Graduate Fellowship for International Students:
Welcome! The EWC Graduate Fellowship in United States is a golden opportunity to those candidates who want to study abroad and want to do their Master’s and PhD programs in universities of USA. This is a very golden chance to those applicants who really wish to study in diverse cultural environment and want to enhance their skills better. The East West Center Graduate degree fellowship program brings a positive change in the worldwide and in the lives of the students.
All those students who have brilliant minds and excellent academic grades they must apply for the East West center’s Fellowship program so that they can participate in educational mission of working together in a diverse cultural environment and coordinating with each other in global environment without any worry of finance.
You may also apply for: Utrecht University Excellence Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands |Funded
The university of Hawai’i, USA work with each other and lounge this East-West education program Fellowship for the applicants. There is no discrimination of race, age, gender, nationality, religion, ethnicities along with their economic and political backgrounds. All students study together and live together in a friendly environment and learn many new things and life experiences from each other.
This EWC Fellowship in USA proves very purposeful and constructive to bring a positive change in Asia-Pacific communities by engaging and welcoming the young and fresh, brilliant minds to build a network of hard working and progressive pupils that are having interest to build a team, could discuss cultural change openly, cultural exchange activities, community services socially, education progression along with the leadership development that can lead their communities in a better way.
You may also apply for: Open Door PhD and Masters Scholarships in Russia 2023 – Fully Funded
More over the EWC fellowship also allow students to study together with each other in the diverse cultural environment and boost their career in the different well known and good positions of the globe. This university offers the good quality of education and high quality of learning under the supervision of the world’s best class mentors that are top ranked in the world. Besides this the EWC Fellowship offers students a chance to learn the fundaments of life and basic to intellectual abilities that will help them in their social, economic, cultural and other life issues.
The EWC Fellowship is a world- wide fellowship that is totally fully funded and international students get an opportunity to study for free here. All applicants can get a chance to study free in USA. The main purpose of this fellowship is to produce the world’s best class mentors under the supervisory of the supervisors for the purpose of the international educational programs.
The EWC Fellowship also offers the high- quality education and a productive platform to highly qualified students to know about the global problems and encouraged them to give their views to formulate an adequate strategy for implementation of their ideas to meet the goals of international developments.
You may also apply for: Oasis Scholarship West Bengal | 2022-23
EWC Graduate Fellowship Details:
- Host University: University of Hawai’i, United States
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Fellowship funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International
- Host country: United States
- Application’s Last Date: 1st December 2022.
Must Join our Social Media Platforms to get EWC Graduate Fellowship in USA 2023.
Financial Benefits of Fellowship in USA:
EWC Graduate Fellowship in USA is a Fully Funded Fellowship for International Students to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs.
- Full tuition fee will be offered during whole study program.
- Students will be given free residency and single residency room.
- All expenses of food and incidental chances will also be offered.
- Applicants will get all reading material and study related grants.
- And the health insurance of the candidates will also be offer.
Documents Required for Fellowship in USA:
Applicants need to prepare the following documents to apply online for EWC Graduate Fellowship in USA:
- IELTS, TOEFL is required to apply.
- The checklist of application must be filled.
- Transcript of academics or last degree.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of references.
- Application acknowledgement.
- Civic engagement letter.
Eligible countries for Graduate Fellowships:
The eligible countries for the EWC Graduate Fellowship 2023-24 in the United States are:
- United States
- Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal and Pakistan along with Sri Lanka.
- Pacific Region: Australia, American Samoa, Cook Island, French Polynesia, Guam, New Caledonia, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Island, Tokelau and Futuna Islands.
- East Asia: Macau, Mongolia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Russia and Taiwan.
Eligibility Standards of EWC Fellowship:
Students have to fulfil the given below standards to apply for EWC Graduate Fellowship 2023-2024:
- Candidates must have the nationality of United states, Pacific Region, south East Asia, south Asia and East Asia.
- Students should have 4year degree of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from US college or University.
- The candidates should have 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 CGPA in four semesters or 6 semesters in the Graduate degree or post Graduate degree.
Application Deadline for EWC Fellowships:
- 1st December 2022 is the last of EWC Graduate Fellowship in the US.
- 10th January 2023 for the departmental application.
How to Apply for EWC Graduate Fellowships?
Candidates can apply online for EWC Graduate Fellowship in USA. Follow the given below steps to apply for the Fellowship.
- When the application will be submitted the applicant will get an email from the university.
- All details an applicant will apply will be correct like name, address, religion, date of birth, country, religion etc.
- All required fields on the application form must be complete.
- All the data of the applicants either from academic or professional life will be provided.
- Applicant should complete all the application carefully and then submit it.