EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2022 EPFL offers a limited number of fellowships at master’s level to students with outstanding academic records. Anyone applying to an EPFL master’s program is eligible.so come and join this as soon as possible. Applications are currently invited from interested students around the globe for the 2022/2023 EPFL Excellence Fellowships to study in Switzerland.so never miss the chance those students who are good in their studies and apply here in the Chick Scholarship
At Master’s level, EPFL offers a limited number of fellowships to students with outstanding academic records.The EPFL Excellence fellowships are funded partly by EPFL directly and a contributory funding through partnerships with foundations or private companies. The selection of candidates and the granting of the fellowships are based on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates.so all those students who are wanted to study free and have big dreams must apply in the Chick Scholarship
Fellowship Sponsor(s): EPFL/Partners
Fellowship Type: Masters Study Fellowships
Host Institution(s): EPFL
Fellowship Worth: See Program Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: Varies
- Anyone applying to an EPFL master’s program is eligible. EPFL grants a limited number of fellowships to the most deserving candidates based on their academic records.
- Cumulating this fellowship with other substantial scholarships is not possible. Candidates are required to declare all the scholarships they receive during their master’s (see section 4.2).
- If the master at EPFL is a second master’s degree, candidates are not eligible for an excellence fellowship.
- CHF 10’000 per semester
- Reservation of a student room in a student residence
- A certificate of excellence (at the end of the master’s program)
How to apply: Interested students should follow the instructions below to apply;
- External candidates (Bachelor degree from an university abroad) They should apply via the same online form than their application to a master’s program by April 15 or December 15 (there is a box to tick indicating that the candidates profile should also be considered for an excellence fellowship).
- Internal candidates (Bachelor degree earned at EPFL) Sections might contact students to ask if they want to submit an application for an excellence fellowship. Students can also submit an application to their section by January 31 or April 30.
The application should contain:
- a CV
- a motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors familiar with students’ work and achievements
- a transcript of all grades earned at EPFL