Future Lawyers Scholarship 2023. The attorneys at Andrew Cores Family Law Group are excited to help law students with the costs associated with their college education, as we have dedicated our careers to the legal profession.
The Andrew Cores Family Law Group Future Lawyers Scholarship is a chance for an aspiring or current law student to win $2,000 per semester.
Future Lawyers Scholarship 2023 In USA
October 13, 2022
Eligibility Future Lawyers Scholarship 2023 In USA
Applicants must meet this list of qualifications to be eligible for our award:
- Is enrolled or plans to enroll in an accredited law school in the United States
- Achieved a 3.0 GPA or higher in their most recently completed academic semester
- Is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- He is at least 17 years old
Winners will receive $2,000 for school tuition, including tuition, books, room and board
- ALSO CHECK, Flinders University PhD Enterprise Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for the Future Lawyers Scholarship
Our application requires students to provide an unofficial academic transcript, proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university, a professional headshot, and their contact information.
We also ask each applicant to submit a 3-5 minute video answering the following prompt: What inspired you to pursue a career in law?
How do you see your impact on the legal community in the future?