Are you looking for scholarships in Germany 2023 fully funded? We have great news for you. The German Scholarship program is open to hundreds of students. Applicants are invited to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany 2023. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarships 2023 for International students with financial need who intend to study in Germany for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Hochschule Hof Scholarships aims to provide financial support to foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof. In recent years, Germany has become a magnet for international students. Here are some reasons why students choose to study in this amazing country. You will find a lot of opportunities in Germany when it comes to higher education
Check Also: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship to Study in Germany 2022/23
Hochschule Hof Scholarships 2023 Details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts, the DAAD and Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Hof University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2022
Also Read: Freie Universität Berlin Scholarship 2022 In Germany
Reasons to Study in Germany 2023
- There is no tuition fee in most universities (and very low fees in others) for students.
- Highly qualified staff providing world-class education for students.
- There are hundreds of academic courses to choose from for students.
- A fascinating country with a rich history to explore for students.
- Students from all over the world and cultural diversity for students.
- Learn both English and German for students.
- After graduation, you will have endless opportunities to work in Germany for students.
- There is no need to speak German to study every subject in English for students.
- Germany’s cost of living is affordable, averaging around 720-850€ including rent, food, transportation, health insurance, phone/internet, study materials, and leisure activities for students.
Experiencing one of the world’s most developed countries and its unique culture, history, and landscape for students.
See Also: Scholarships To Study in Germany 2023 All Academic Disciplines
Hochschule Hof Scholarships 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Hochschule Hof Scholarships 2023 in Germany interested applicants must meet the following criteria: German Scholarship program 2022-23
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2022 or winter semester 2022/23)to study in Germany.
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible, Master students must have achieved a minimum of 30 ECTS. Please attach proof for study in Germany.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information .
- International students must be a resident in Germany
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Hochschule Hof Scholarships 2023 for international students are to complete an online application form. Applicants will be required to provide the following supporting documents: scholarship in Germany for international students.
- Completed online application form
- Proof of enrolment.
- Latest transcript of records
- Cover letter with short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport).