Applications are open to the Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2023. This entry scholarship is available for Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students who join Humber in September, January, and May for their first semester of study. This scholarship will equate to CAD 2,000 student tuition fees during their first 2 courses.
This scholarship is for students with a high degree of education (students with a GPA of 85% + and 6.5 + IELTS (or equivalent to TOEFL, Duolingo, a high school in English) who want to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school , college or university Each term / semester a total of 10 graduates and 10 internationally qualified new students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.
Bachelor’s degree bursaries are available for students directly from high school, high school leavers (ie those who have not attended college or university, or have studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are not limited to enrollment. Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2023. This entry scholarship is available for Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students awards automatic degree scholarships to high school graduates based on academic achievement.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2023 Program Details
- Host Institutions: Humber College in Canada.
- Fields of Study: Available fields of study at the university.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Duration: Not specified.
- Target Group: Open to all nationalities.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Humber College in Toronto
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Varies according to program
Humber International Student Scholarships Benefits
These university scholarship values vary. Please check below for the value of each scholarship.
International Entrance Scholarships
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first 2 semesters of studies.
Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships
AMOUNT REQUIRED GPA RENEWABLE $4,000 95% or higher yes $3,500 90 – 94.9% yes $3,000 85 – 89.9% yes $2,000 80 – 84.9% yes $1,500 75 – 79.9% one time
Eligibility is based on students’ high school academic achievement. Renewable scholarships will be reissued if the student achieves 80% or above in each year of the Bachelor’s degree.
Humber International Student Scholarships Eligibility
To apply for these scholarships to study in Canada, candidates must be students with a high academic qualification (students with a GPA of 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2023 will be awarded to students that received their Letter of Acceptance, confirmed their offer, and submitted a scholarship application by the deadline.
- Required Language: English.
Applicants should meet the Humber’s English Language Requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
- Applications will be considered based on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
How to Apply for the Humber International Student Scholarships
The application method for these North America scholarship programs vary. Please follow the instructions given below.
A-International Entrance Scholarships
To submit your scholarship please click on the apply button below to create an account, fill in the form and submit the following:
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for full-time program commencing in the appropriate Semester
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
- Required Language: English.
ALSO SEE, Canada Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2023 for International Students
B-Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships
Humber awards degree Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2023 automatically to graduating high school students based on academic achievement. Therefore, candidates do not need to apply for this scholarship. They will be considered at the time of admission.
The application deadline is for January 2023 intake
Apply on official website:
To know more about Humber International Entrance Scholarships, please visit official website: