Welcome, Everyone! Applications for the McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023 at McGill University are now open. The McCall MacBain Scholarships are a Fully Sponsored Master’s Scholarship, Ph.D. or degree program at McGill University, Canada.
Start your applications and apply online for the McGill University McCall Scholarship. Thirty full scholarships and 80 entry prizes will be awarded for the acceptance of Summer / Fall 2023 at Masters or Professional Courses at McGill.This Scholarship is open to people in Canada, the US and all other international students. McGill University has 400 programs in more than 80 departments for you. You can apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in 2022 if you plan to apply for the Fall 2023.
Step-by-step information, eligibility method, financial coverage and other details we will include in this post. Are you ready to explore new ideas and challenge yourself while working with a diverse group of fellow professionals? Details about the McCall MacBain Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 are available below.
See Also: Erasmus mundus scholarship 2022-23 Fully Funded
McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023 Information:
• Country: Canada
• Name of university: McGill University
• Degree Level: Masters, PhD.
• Financial Management: Fully Funded
• Deadline: Canada & U.S. Applicants by 21 September 2022
• Deadline: International applicants August 25, 2022.
Financial Benefits of McCall MacBain Scholarships:
The McCall MacBain Scholarship Program is a fully Scholarship Scholarship. All selected participants will benefit from the following:
• The McCall MacBain Scholarship includes a Full Course and Fees
• A living allowance of $ 2,000 CAD per month
• Flight ticket: Montréal relocation grant.
McGill University also offers free online courses and it can be helpful to get into McGill University.
Available Programs for McCall MacBain Scholarships:
The McCall MacBain Scholarship covers more than 150 different programs. It is open to all sectors.
• Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
• Dentistry and Oral Health Science
• The law
• Desautels Faculty of Management
• Medical and Health Sciences
• Schulich Music School
• Interfaculty Studies
Eligibility criteria McCall MacBain Scholarships:
• Adoption by 2023: Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications and language requirements.
• You must have a Bachelors degree or similar accreditation, or be on your way to graduation by August 2023.
• Examine the minimum qualifications and language requirements of McGill University programs.
English Language Skills – Not Required
• Mother Tongue (the language that was first learned and still used daily) English
• Obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States of America (anglophone or francophone)
• Obtained (or will receive) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction. (If this is your case, you may submit an English Language Certificate
• You have lived and studied at a university, or have been employed, for at least four consecutive years, in a country where English is a respected primary language.
• Encouraging Scholarship Book.
The deadline to apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship for international students is August 25, 2022, and Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022
How to apply:
1. Visit the McCall McBain Scholars Website https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/
2. Click on “Application” and “How to Apply”
3. It will open the Page and you can click on “Start Application”