Fully Funded Scholars Canada 2023. Montreal University Scholarships Canada 2023. Montreal Scholarship 2023 continues winter 2022, summer 2022, autumn 2022 and 2023 winter goals. Apply and submit applications for Montreal University Scholarships by 2023. You can apply for the following degree programs: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships. The University is ranked # 4 in Canada and is ranked 73rd in the world.
Montreal University is the second largest university in the country in terms of students. It has a diverse field of education. The University of Montreal has 600 Learning Programs. The University offers scholarships to Canadian graduates and Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada. Large number of bursaries for international students.
More than 80% of foreign students study at Montreal University Canada than Canadian students. The aim of this new program is to assist the world’s leading talent. The list of all other courses in Canada 2022-2023 has been updated. Detailed information about the Montreal University Canada Scholarship 2023 is provided below.
Details About Montreal University Scholarships Canada
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Upcoming Deadline: 1st September 2022
Level of Interest
Under a Montreal University Scholarship. YOU can enrol in any of these degree programs:
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
The University of Montreal offers UdeM Exemption Scholarship for International Students. Obtaining scholarships in Canada is certainly a very good way to finance your studies.
There are over 5,000 Financing sources for you to study in Canada. You can check here
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfil the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- ALSO SEE, School of Medical Sciences Masters Scholarship in New Zealand 2022
10 days are allowed for you to send your documents after you have submitted your application.
- Identity Document
- official transcripts
- One or more letters of recommendation
- One Motivation Letter for Scholarship
The last date to apply for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is 1st September 2023
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
- The application process is online.
- You have to fill out an online application from the University of Montréal.
- To Apply, Please Visit this Link for the Montreal Scholarship.
How to Study in Canada Without IELTS
If you are interested to Study in Canada without ILETS. Then check