Maynooth University has established a two-year Science Foundation Ireland Fully-Funded Research Masters Scholarships to enable students to complete a PhD in Ireland.
The selected candidate will work in a fascinating collaborative robotics project focusing on drones and unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs).
Maynooth University, also known as the National University of Ireland, was established in 1997 to provide a high-quality university education that encourages and helps students reach their full potential and prepares them for the world of work and civic engagement. and also for the challenges of complexity, diversity and transformation.
Check Also: LSBU International Merit Scholarships in UK 2023 Funded
Research Masters Scholarship in Ireland 2023 Details
|Deadline:||12 August 2022|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
It is ranked 50th in the latest Times Higher Education
Benefits of Research Masters Scholarship in Ireland
This Research Masters Scholarship in Ireland is available for two years and includes a monthly stipend as well as a travel budget to attend international conferences, workshops and seminars.
The scholarship covers fees and a stipend of €18,500 per year.
Research Masters Scholarship in Ireland Eligibility Requirements
Countries eligible for Research Master’s Scholarships of any nationality.
Subject or Course Eligible for Admission: The PhD degree will be awarded in any discipline offered by the University.
Monmouth College Wallace Founders Scholarship in USA 2023
Future Lawyers Scholarship 2023 In USA
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the criteria below:
Solid software development expertise in areas such as wheeled robots (including ROS), computer vision along with AI frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills Attention to detail along with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think rationally, come up with solutions and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a research-based environment.
- A commitment to their continued professional growth.
How to Apply for Research Masters Scholarship in Ireland
What to do: In order to apply for this award, applicants must be admitted to a PhD program at the institution of their choice. They can then apply through the joint Appor PAC. Applications must be sent by e-mail to prof. Tim McCarthy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Prof. To John McDonald (email@example.com). Early applications are highly encouraged.
- Supporting documents: Applications must include:
- A cover letter that explains the applicant’s motivations and interests in the subject of the project. Include any relevant background information or previous experience.
- A Curriculum Vitae that includes the applicant’s educational qualifications as well as any publications or achievements in science.
- Academic transcripts.
- Two references from academic sources
- Admission Qualifications: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent with a grade of 2.1 H or higher.