Slovakian Government National Scholarship 2023;The Government of the Slovak Republic is pleased to announce to foreign students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers and artists the National Scholarship Program aimed at supporting the mobility of students, teachers and researchers who are interested in studying in Slovakia.
The Slovakian government scholarship program supports the mobility of foreign students, doctoral students, university teachers, researchers and artists for a scholarship stay at a university and research organizations in Slovakia for the academic year 2022/23
Slovakian Government National Scholarship 2023 Details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Slovak Republic
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in Slovakia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Foreign students
Application Deadline: 31 October at 16:00 CET
Slovakian Government National Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility criteria
In order to be considered for the Slovakian Government National Scholarship 2022/23, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be students of universities outside Slovakia.
- Be students of the second stage of higher education (Master’s students), or be students who, at the time of the application deadline, have already completed at least 2.5 years of university studies in the same study program.
- Will be on a study stay in Slovakia during university studies outside Slovakia and will be accepted by a public,
- private or state university in Slovakia for academic mobility to study in Slovakia.
- Be doctoral students whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and who are accepted by a public, private or state university or research institution in Slovakia for academic mobility for a
- study/research/artistic stay in Slovakia.
- International university teachers, researchers and artists who are invited for a teaching/research/artistic stay
- in Slovakia by an institution with a valid certificate of competence to carry out research and development,
- which is not a commercial company and has its registered office in Slovakia.
How to apply: Those interested in the Slovak Government National Scholarship 2023 must submit an application portal on the application portal by the application deadline. The online application system is open at least 6 weeks before the application deadline.