University of Alabama Scholarships 2023 Awards offers many generous scholarships for qualified students. Follow these guidelines to maximize your scholarship opportunities.
The University of Alabama is pleased to announce the Foundation in Excellence International Freshman Automatic Merit Scholarships for US students for the 2022-2023 academic year. The application process is now active.
Students from all countries who are interested in enrolling in an undergraduate program at the University of Alabama.
University of Alabama can apply for the University of Alabama Scholarships 2023 Awards .
Applicants must have at least a 29 ACT or 1330 SAT and a 3.00 GPA average to be considered for this $15,000 award.
The University of Alabama is a public research institution located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Founded in 1820, it is the largest and oldest university in the state of Alabama and is part of the University of Alabama system.
Ranked 148th among the nation’s universities, it provides opportunities and resources to help improve work-life balance, as well as strengthen faculty and staff recruitment and retention.
Check Also: LSBU International Merit Scholarships in UK 2023 Funded
University of Alabama Scholarships 2023 Awards Details
- Deadline: 1st November 2022
- Host Country: USA 🇺🇸
- Provider: University of Alabama
- Study Level: Bachelor, Undergraduate
- Funding Type: Partially Funded
Benefits of University of Alabama Scholarships 2023 Awards
Students selected as winners from the University of Alabama will receive a $15,000 award toward the cost of the undergraduate program they are offering.
Check Also: university of Illinois scholarships 2023 for international students
Duquesne university Libermann Scholarships 2023 for international students
University of Alabama Scholarships 2023 Awards Requirements
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for the University of Alabama Scholarships 2023 Awards.
- Eligible Subjects or Courses An undergraduate degree program offered by Alabama’s University of Alabama may be accepted.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the criteria listed below:
- Applicants must complete an age 29 ACT or 1330-1350 SAT or 30-36 ACT or 1360-1600 SAT.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.00 or above 3.49 or above 3.50.
How to Apply for University of Alabama Scholarships 2023 Awards
Applicants must apply for admission through the university’s website. International students who have scholarship eligibility requirements are considered according to scholarship eligibility.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit supporting documents such as those below to the University
- Passport copy
- Important visa and immigration documents
- Official high school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the requirements of the international student criteria before being considered for admission to UA.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests:
- A score of 79 on the TOEFL IBT or higher
- TOEFL paper-based score of 550 or higher
- TOEFL Essentials test score of 8.5 or higher
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above
- Pearson’s Test English score of 54 or higher
- Duolingo English score of at least 110 and above
- IB Literature (SL & HL) Final score of 4 or above
- IB Language and Literature (SL and HL) Final grade 4 or above
- A final English language grade of A or AS in the A-E range