Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023-24 in Austria. All International Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Undergraduate Fellowship 2023. If you have a desire for biology, then get ready to apply for the Fully Funded Fellowship in Austria. Undergraduate and Master’s Degree students have a good opportunity to work in world’s top labs with great researchers. The Duration of the Summer School Fellowship in Austria is 9 weeks from 1 Jul to 31 Aug 2023.
Vienna Bio Center Summer Research Internship in Austria will provide all the expenditures. An extensive range of research projects are available in the fields of biochemistry, stem cells, Molecular biology, bioinformatics, neuroscience, RNA biology and immunology. Almost 30 students nominated each year for the program in Austria.
See Also: Eotvos Lorand University Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
Every year the Vienna Bio center summer school in Austria takes onboard brilliant individuals. These individuals are provided the opportunity to work alongside expert scientists in the field of biology. The best part about this summer school in Austria is the fact that it is completely funded.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023-24 Details:
- Provided by: Vienna Bio Center, Austria
- Fellowship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Austria
- Last Date: 31 January 2023.
Financial Benefits for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023 :
- Free Accommodation will be provided to the Candidates.
- Salary of 1400 euros will be provided to each nominated applicant after tax for the duration of nine weeks’ program
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- A free travel passes providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the time period of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel charges to and from Vienna
- Various social events
Eligibility Criteria for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023:
- Students Completed at least 2 years of an Undergraduate Degree at University or at least 1 year of a Master Degree till 30 June.
- Candidate have previous research experience
- Good academic record
- 3-months research experience
- High level of English language
- Proof of enrollment in a University program for the present academic year and the next year (if possible).
Visit Also: University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships in United States 2023 – Fully Funded
Application Deadline for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023 :
The last date to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023-24 in Austria for International Students is 31st January 2023.
Procedure to Apply for Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023-24?
There is an Online Application System process to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2023-24 in Austria. The Official Advertisement link to apply is mention below: