Applications are invited from qualified young African women for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022/23. This scholarship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier technologies by providing essential learning and competency-building opportunities for the virtual economy.
The Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a program for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions in Africa. Qualified young Africans are encouraged to take advantage of the programme.
Table of Contents
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022
Program Type: Undergraduate/ Recent Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate/Recent Graduates
Application Deadline: July 2022
You May Like; Tom Queba Scholarships 2022/23 for Social Change
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 | Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for the Africa Women Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30.
- She must be African.
- Become a fast learner with a keen interest in Web3 and the Creator Economy
- Must be able to devote 8 hours per week to learning challenges.
- Must reside in an African country.
- Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for top 2 applicants.
- Stipend $300 per month
- Study Paths: Web3 Programming and Tools, NFT Trading and Tokenomics, Content Creation, Design and Promotion.
- Learn critical soft skills for the future
- Access to job opportunities
- Join a global community.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline