Are you a nonprofit organization that tackles a variety of social ills? Zendesk Foundation Impact Award 2022 Do you want to improve your efficiency and maximize your impact? Then apply for the Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award 2022.
Tech for Good is a comprehensive program to provide software, expertise, and financial support to non-profit organizations that address a wide range of community challenges. Interested applicants are encouraged to use the award to maximize their impact.
Table of Contents
DETAILS Zendesk Foundation Impact Award 2022
The Tech for Good Impact Awards will provide multiple grants totaling $500K, product donations, and pro bono support to global nonprofit organizations. Zendesk is looking for organizations or projects that seek to make a tangible difference in one of its Foundation’s impact areas:
- The Impact Awards will award multiple prizes between $10,000 and $50,000 per organization for a total of up to $500,000 in available funds.
- Zendesk Tech for Good will provide free product and software donations up to $500,000 in value and Pro Bono support as needed. The Zendesk Foundation reserves the right to change prize amounts at any time.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2022
- Foster community – enable connections that offer support and allow people to thrive;
- Promote resilience in a time of crisis – safeguard against disaster and reduce human suffering;
- Create career pathways into tech – close the economic opportunity gap and reduce unemployment.
- Applicants should demonstrate how Zendesk’s products and financial support will help them serve more people and create more impact among vulnerable or disadvantaged populations.
To be eligible for the Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be verifiable charitable organizations operating for charitable purposes whose activities are in furtherance of the Foundation’s core focus areas.
- Organizations must submit an application via the submission form that demonstrates how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
- Only applications submitted through the application form will be considered. Zendesk will not accept emailed applications.Selection criteria
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- programmatic adjustment
- Technological readinessRequest
- Organizations must submit an application that demonstrates how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be affected by Zendesk software and grant funds.
- You MUST submit proof of your nonprofit status with your application in the “attachment” section of the application form.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Tech for Good Impact Award are to submit an application via the submission form showing how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.