Here is an big opportunity for international students to get fully funded Zhejiang Normal University scholarship 2023 to study in the China. International students are hereby invited to apply for CSC Scholarship – Chinese University Program to be a part of Zhejiang Normal University for a postgraduate degree (Masters and PhD). Chinese University scholarship Program for PhD and Masters students. scholarship in china 2023 for international students.
There are a variety of academic fields and majors available in Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. degrees. Students in the USTC Program receive a full scholarship. Bachelor’s Degree Programs last 4 years, Master’s Degrees 2-3 years, and Doctoral Degrees 3-4 years. This is one of the best scholarships for studying in China at USTC University.
This scholarship award will only sponsor the competent graduate students. Applicants will be applying for their designated Chinese universities undertaking this scholarship program. Zhejiang Normal University is one of the best designated universities in the CHINA .Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship. Fully funded scholarship in china 2023
Details Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of China
Scholarships institute: Zhejiang Normal University
Scholarships level: Masters and PhD
Scholarships Worth: Fully funded scholarship
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline (all subjects )
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students all over the world
CSC scholarship DETAILS
ZJNU is an Independent Enrolment Program is a fully funded scholarship for different designated universities in the china and some provincial education offices in specific provinces to recruit outstanding and obedient international students for graduation in China country . Zhejiang Normal University is one of the best-designated university in the china .scholarship in china 2023 without IELTS. For the academic session 2022-23, Fully Funded Scholarships are available.
Eligibility Criteria for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship :
Scholarship for Zhejiang Normal University
To be eligible for this CSC Scholarship – Chinese University Program for Masters and PhD Students, candidates must fulfill the program requirements mentioned below. free study in china
- Students must be international applicants
- Students must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants who ate applying for a master degree should not more than 35 years old and have a bachelor’s degree for any institution .
- Applicants who are applying for a doctoral degree must not be more than 40 years old and have a master’s degree from any institute .
- Applicants who are applying for programs taught in Chinese universities must have HSK 4 or any higher certificate. Requirement for Chinese language entry of precise programs subject to university’s list of the program available for 2023, students who do not meet the Chinese language entry test requirement must study at least 1 year Chinese language and after passing HSK test, the student can easily start this program.
- Students Graduating from the Chinese universities in 2021-22 are not eligible for this program
- Students must be admitted into Masters degree in MBA
Benefits of this Scholarship – China University Program for Masters and PhD Students gives following benefits to the students ; Chinese government scholarship
- Fully funded Scholarship covers all tuition fee,
- Accommodation fee,
- Stipend charges
- Complete Comprehensive medical insurance.
CSC Scholarship Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: To apply for this CSC Scholarship at Zhejiang Normal University, follow the steps as mentioned below ; scholarship in china 2023
- Click “Application online” at campuschina.org, and begin from and “Create an account”; there.
- Read all the instructions very This scholarship program category will be Type B, Agency No. of ZJNU is 10345;
- Upload the required documents online , and SUBMIT your application .
The applicants would have to provide the following documents correctly, and completely.(Scholarship for Zhejiang Normal University)
- Highest degree (original or can be notarized photocopy)
- Different Documents in languages other than Chinese language or English language should be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or can be
- Transcripts of Academic degrees (original or can be notarized photocopy): the Transcripts in other languages must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or can be
- Your complete study or you can provide research plan Application must be in Chinese language or in English and contain at least 1000 words.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants who are applying for postgraduate studies must have to submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or can be associate professors of related subjects.
- A scanned Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (click to Download at http://iso.zjnu.edu.cn/wpplicationwwocuments/list.htm.
- Those students whoa are applying for Chinese taught programs must pass and have a valid HSK the Chinese Proficiency Test must have Level 4 or higher Certificate. Those students who are applying for English-taught programs would have to submit proof of English Language proficiency ( the applicants from non-English countries must have a valid TOEFL score of minimum 80 or higher or have minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or higher.）
Note: You are not bounded to post all hard copies of your documents for the the university during the period of your desired application.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023