Australia’s University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023–2024 are now accepting applications. International Research Scholarships in Australia are open to all international students from all countries. Students are urged to apply for University of Tasmania Scholarships if they want to study in Australia on a fully funded scholarship. This prize can be used to pursue a Masters or PhD from Australia. The grant is available for the 2023–2024 academic year.
All applicants will be able to carry out research in the public sector, project talents in the creative industries, and work on their own original research in a topic of interest. The motivation to progress research for mankind would be increased if candidates’ supervisors gave them duties to produce or discover new information, which would drive their research. You May Also Apply For: Bonn International Fellowships 2024 in Germany | Fully Funded
Australia’s University of Tasmania (UTAS) was founded in 1890. The fourth-oldest university in Australia is UTAS. A candidate may submit applications for several different academic subjects. The best research university in Australia is this institution. Additionally, this university is among the top 2% worldwide.
University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023 Details:
|University:||University of Tasmania|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Last Date:||25 September 2023|
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
- The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP)
Financial Benefits of University of Tasmania Research Scholarships:
- An applicant would get a living stipend
- Complete Tuition Fee
- An annual stipend at the rate of AUD$28,597 / Year
- A candidate would get relocation stipend
Scholarship Duration for University of Tasmania Research Scholarships:
- Master’s Degree Program: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree Program: 3 Years
List of Available Study Fields:
- Arts, Law and Education
- Health and Medicine
- Sciences and Engineering
- Business and Economics
- All National and International students from worldwide are eligible to apply.
- A candidate essential not hold any other postgraduate scholarship or salary equal to 75% of the stipend.
- A candidate essential holds a good academic background and relevant experience.
- A candidate essential holds a graduate degree or equivalent before applying for the master’s scholarship.
- A candidate essential hold a master’s degree or equivalent before applying for the Ph.D. scholarship
- Candidates would be listed on the basis of their strategic research areas.
25 September 2023 is the last date to apply for University of Tasmania Research 2023-24 in Australia. You May Also Apply For: Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24 | ADB Paid Internship – Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for University of Tasmania Research Scholarships?
Australia’s University of Tasmania Research Scholarships 2023–2024 include an online application platform. Candidates must complete an online application form from the “Apply Link” page in consultation with the supervisory team. On the application, an applicant should indicate their desire for a scholarship. Below is a link to the official advertisement: