The Asian Development Bank Internship 2023 is offering an exciting opportunity for postgraduate students to intern with the Bank in 2023-24. The internship program gives successful candidates the chance to work on multiple projects and gain valuable experience in the Asian development sector. Interns will have the opportunity to work on research projects, policy analysis and other activities related to the Bank’s operations. In addition, interns will have the opportunity to attend workshops and seminars and network with other professionals working in the field. Asian Development Bank is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
See Also: GSK Scholarships in the United Kingdom 2023 |Fully Funded
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is looking for qualified graduates from Asian countries to join the ADB Internship Program 2023-24. A variety of opportunities are available through ADB for undergraduate students, graduates, and professionals from around the world. An internship with ADB is a great way for undergraduates to gain invaluable experience in development and business administration by gaining a deeper understanding of Asia and demonstrating leadership through a challenging business project Building a network of contacts with peers from across Asia and leveraging ADB’s financial and programmatic expertise.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a multilateral development bank that provides financial and technical assistance to its developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific. It was established in 1966 to promote economic growth and poverty reduction in the region. ADB is headquartered in Manila, Philippines, with offices throughout Asia and an extensive network of staff throughout the region. The bank lends to governments and private companies and also provides technical assistance to member countries. It aims to reduce poverty through a sustainable approach to development by providing support for infrastructure projects, strengthening institutions, facilitating trade, promoting social justice and assisting in post-disaster recovery efforts.
Visit Also: Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 |Fully Funded
Asian Development Bank Internship 2023 Details:
- Sponsored organization: Asian Development Bank
- Eligibility: ADB member countries
- Program length: 8 weeks to 26 weeks.
- Deadline: February 15, 2023
Benefits of Asian Development Bank Internship 2023-24:
- Living expenses stipend
- Flight ticket
- Work in a wider international development organization;
- Work opportunity with experienced professionals from more than 50 different countries;
- Achieve a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of work.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Internship 2023:
- The applicant should be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program at a school in one of ADB’s member countries,
- Applicants should be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s business.
- The applicant must have an excellent command of the English language.
- Must have professional experience relevant to the internship assignment.
You may also apply for: Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023 in Austria
Deadline for Asian Development Bank Internship 2023:
The application deadline for applying to the Asian Development Bank Internship Program is February 15, 2023.
You May Also Apply for: Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully funded
Procedure to Apply for Asian Development Bank Internship 2023:
- Candidates must apply online using the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- Prepare to answer the essay questions.
- Essay and resume must be uploaded to the ADB form.
- Submit your ADB application before the deadline.